Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 6, 2011

Facebook Contact Info

by Kimberly Yow

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: I am NOT a Facebook employee, nor do I represent Facebook. I am an independent marketing consultant that specializes in helping businesses use social media. I do not have direct ties to Facebook and therefore CANNOT help you get in touch with them aside from providing the info below.

I have seen numerous posts on Facebook about people not being able to find any contact info for Facebook. So, I did a little research and found several ways that you can contact Facebook. Here they are:

By Snail Mail:
Facebook, Inc
1601 S. California Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94304

Via The Facebook Website:
You can report a bug via the Facebook website by following these instructions:

  1. Click on Help Center in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
  2. Click on the Topic that most closely relates to the problem you are having. You may need to drill down a few times but you should eventually see the link in the next step.
  3. Click on Bugs & Known Problems.
  4. Click on “I’d like to submit a bug report”.
  5. Click the link in this statement when you see it, “Please submit bug reports only here“.
  6. Fill out the form and submit it.

Here is an example of a Bug Report Form. Each form is a little different depending on which Topic you chose in step #2 above.

contact-facebook_bug-report

Update: July 1, 2010For direct links to several bug reports and to a directory of many, many more bug reports, please read “120+ Ways to Contact Facebook” which I just published on my Facebook For Business blog.


Via Email:

I came across the following email address but I have not tried using it because I don’t have any Facebook issues at the moment: info@facebook.com.

By Phone:
650-543-4800
They do not offer phone support. You will get a recording with info and/or options.

Facebook is a large company. Facebook.com has over 200 Million active users so I’m sure it would be impossible to handle phone support for such a large user base or even to answer all emails. I think your best bet for most situations is probably to submit a bug report. I hope these options help!

Kimberly Yow
Marketing That’s Easy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét